A 64 players single elimination tournament. No more, no leds.
Post your IGN and your @username on telegram here in this thread.
Once you sign up join the telegram group:
1) Each round players pick 3 heros to play.
2) Best of 5. Deck lock per round. 1st game random start, 2nd alternate start, 3rd game random start, (if needed 4th game alternate start and 5th game random start).
3) You need to play with the same hero until you lose a game with it.
4) Once you lose a game with a chosen hero, it gets eliminated and you need to play with the remaining heros. Once a player has all 3 heros eliminated during one round he is out.
5) Winner advances to next round and will choose 3 heros again. Heros eliminated of your pool on previous rounds can't be chosen again, all other heros are allowed.
Example for clarification:
Player A picks Tala, Amber and Boris
Player B picks Lance, Serena and Garth
Player A vs Player B
Tala 1-0 Serena
Tala 0-1 Garth
Amber 0-1 Garth
Boris 1-0 Garth
Boris 1-0 Lance
Players need to play with same hero until they lose with it. In the given example, player A used Tala until lose and Player B used Garth until loses.
As player B lost with all 3 heros he is out. Player A advances for 2nd round.
For 2nd round Player A CAN’T pick heros lost on round 1. In the example, Player A CAN’T pick Tala and Amber. But can still pick Boris.
How to post results:
Player A 3 - 0 Player B
Tala 1 - 0 Serena
Tala 1 - 0 Lance
Tala 1 - 0 Garth
1) How do I pick my heros? Should I send my choices to TO?
Answer: No. You will create 3 games with your opponent and enter the game with the heros you want to use this round.
2) If I lose with a hero on one round I can't choose it on next round or in the whole tournament?
Answer: Once you lose with a hero in one round, you will not be able to pick it again in the whole tournament.
3) Do I need to play the heros in the same order I picked in the custom games?
Answer: No. You are free to play in any order.
Black Templars sponsor: 3.000 SC.
1st - 1.500 SC
2nd - 1.000 SC
3rd - 500 SC
Kyle donation: 35 “Pick a Card”
1st - 20 PACs
2nd - 10 PACs
3rd - 5 PACs
Wulven Standards: PENDING APPROVAL
1st place = 4 prize packs + 4 premium packs + 4 LL packs;
2nd place = 2 prize packs + 2 premium packs + 2 LL packs;
3rd place = 1 prize pack + 1 premium pack + 1 LL pack.
1st place = 1500 SC + 20 PACs + 4 prize packs + 4 premium packs + 4 LL packs;
2nd place = 1000 SC + 10 PACs + 2 prize packs + 2 premium packs + 2 LL packs;
3rd place = 500 SC + 5 PACs + 1 prize pack + 1 premium pack + 1 LL pack.