So now we have a new internal rank system. Think you have enough skills to be on the top rank? Show us!
Ranks will be updated at the start of each month. Please post here your achievements.
1) Neophyte - Every Neophyte is assigned to an apprenticeship with a full Initiate, essentially serving in some regards as his squire. When the Neophyte's Initiate feels that his student has gained the experience and wisdom necessary to make him an asset to the Chapter, he is raised to become an Initiate himself. The new Initiate is then required to begin the personal training of a Neophyte, and so the process repeats itself.
Requirements: Be approved on probation and have full member status.
Prize: Be a Black Templar.
2) Initiate - The rank held by the majority of Black Templars Battle-Brothers until they have served long enough to be promoted to the Veteran status of a member of the Blademaster ranks. Initiates are also each responsible for adopting and training a Neophyte until he has earned Initiate status.
Requirements: Be a Neophyte, reach 290 rating on QM and explain card by card the deck used to reach the rating.
Prize: 50 SC
3) Blademaster - Initiates who have reached a certain experience level on the battlefied and trained hard enough can be assigned to this rank. A blademaster is responsable for training Initiates and guide those who wish to start their life on Crusades.
Requirements: Be an Initiate, reach 300 rating on QM, explain card by card the deck used to reach the rating and have a 10 games winning streak at QM.
Prize: 100 SC
4) Sword Brethren- Like most Black Templars, Sword Brethren will fight with others out of familiarity rather than in organised squads, and they will always be found in the thickest of the fighting. The Sword Brethren of a Crusade who receives this honour is decided by ritual combat. Sword Brethren of the Black Templars often wear a cream-coloured cloak and have red trim on their black pauldrons to signify their elite status.
Requirements: Be a Blademaster, reach 310 rating on QM, explain card by card the deck used to reach the rating and win an at least 8-men tournament (internal or external).
Prize: 150 SC
5) Castellan - A Castellan is responsible for leading an entire Fighting Company on the field of battle during the numerous ongoing Crusades conducted by the Black Templars. Only those Sword Brethren who have proven themselves as devotional warriors and inspirational leaders may rise to this esteemed rank. These hardened Veterans have earned their ascension to command rank through their bloody and zealous dedication to the Templar’s cause. As masters of the battlefield, Castellans are able to read its ebb and flow, and adjust their tactical formations accordingly.
Requirements: Be a Sword Brethren, reach 320 rating on QM, explain card by card the deck used to reach the rating and win an at least 32-men tournament or 2 16-men tournament (internal or external).
Prize: 200 SC
6) Emperor’s Champion - You have dominated every single battle. Crushed every single opponent. There is no one who can challenge yourself. The Emperor’s Champion is the one that the High Marshal has full confidence that will bring the win home. Only those who shows incredible fighting skills can be assigned to this rank.
Requirements: Be a Castellan, reach 330 rating on QM, explain card by card the deck used to reach the rating and win a 64-men tournament or 2 32-men tournament. (internal or external).
Prize: 250 SC
7) Marshal- Marshals are the great warriors who lead the individual Crusades of the Black Templars. These ferocious Knights possess superb tactical abilities, second in experience to only the High Marshal himself. The purity and ultimate success of a Crusade is entrusted unto the Marshal and such a duty is a sacred and glorious responsibility. A Marshal is not only a warrior so deadly that he will rarely meet his match on the field of battle, but one whose expertise includes concerns beyond the battlefield, for the leading of a Crusade is a mighty task indeed. As a result, only the most inspirational and determined warriors may rise to become a Marshal, having long proved their courage and determination. The Marshals are able to coordinate the Black Templars under their command and lead them and their Crusades to ultimate victory, whatever the opposition.
Requirements: Marshals are chosen between active and loyal members who are always willing to improve the guild as a whole.
8 ) High Marshal- The High Marshal is the Leader of the guild. Someone with good organizing skills, that already showed honor and loyalty for the guild. Must be chosen from the ones that are on Marshal division.
Requirements: After the reigning High Marshal decide that his time has come, the Marshal council will decide who will be the next High Marshal from those who already are at the Marshal rank.